Unlock AT&T USA Samsung devices:
Unlock your AT&T USA carrier-locked Samsung phone. Use any SIM card and sign in to any carrier globally after using the unlocking service. All Samsung phones and tablets are supported by this service.
What is your IMEI?
The International Mobile Equipment Identity or IMEI is a 15-digit number. This number is usually unique. It can be found mostly on SIM devices since it will be used by carriers when transmitting the International Mobile Subscriber Identity or IMSI for short.
How can you find out your IMEI?
There are a few ways to find out your IMEI:
- Enter *#06# onto the dial-pad. This is the MMI Supplementary Service and it shall produce the IMEI on screen.
- The IMEI can be found on the removable batteries at the back of your device.
- The SIM slot usually has the IMEI written on one of the sides.
- The original box should have the IMEI displayed.
- The receipt will have the IMEI written inside.
What does unlocking your Samsung phone mean?
When you purchase a carrier-lock phone you can only subscribe to services by that particular carrier. This can be very convenient sometimes, due to the great phone payment plans big carriers like AT&T offer.
However, if you would like to change wireless network carrier or you travel often you must unlock your IMEI. This means it will open your phone so you can subscribe to other carriers in your current area.
There are many benefits to unlocking your phone. First, you will have a wide range of wireless networks to choose from. Secondly, this network freedom allows for no long term contracts. No contract usually translates into no penalty fee for abandoning your signed time sooner. Lastly, you can travel hassle-free. Instead of upgrading your data plan, or having a useless device, you can simply sign in to any local carriers for as long as your stay.
How to unlock your AT&T Samsung in 5 Steps:
- Paste or type your IMEI: The phone number and network will be recognized automatically. The high-level access to the manufacturers’ database we possess makes us the only service capable to do this.
- Wait while your IMEI is being whitelisted: The IMEI is marked as unlocked in the manufacturers’ database. Then it gets synced with your network. Since this process may take a few hours, just relax and use your device as usual.
- Unlock your phone: The information to inform you the device has been unlocked will be sent via email. Samsung will require a code for the process to be completed.
- Type in your phone the code you will receive via email.
- Your phone is unlocked!